Beautifully renovated with several rooms to choose from, The Studio is Saratoga’s most affordable venue and will set the stage for your upcoming event.
The Studio includes an 858 sf main hall, 400 sf classroom, kitchen, two bathrooms (one with shower), box office (with a photocopy machine) and a 176 sf balcony (which seats 20). There is on-site parking for up to 50 cars and the building is easily accessible to those with limited mobility and for those who use electric wheelchairs. There is no Wi-Fi or landline, but there is cell phone receptivity for all carriers.
In the main hall you have a Steinway baby grand piano, PA system, (an assortment of instruments are available by prior arrangement), a 176 sf balcony, 90 stacking chairs, five 6′ tables, 2 handicapped accessible bathrooms, coat closet, kitchen and box office. The grounds can accommodate up to 50 cars, and there are walking trails in the adjacent 80 acres of woodlands. The Studio is easily accessible by wheelchair.
If you’re interested in renting The Studio please call (518) 893-6062 or email for more information.
Dimensions and Equipment
Main Hall interior dimensions (not including foyer) :
39′ x 22′ with 60 stackable, movable resin chairs and 10 metal folding chairs
Balcony dimensions (interior):
22′ X 8′
20 stackable, movable resin chairs with circular stairway
Balcony dimensions (exterior):
10 x 6′ with exterior stairs to ground (can be used to move materials)
29′ x 14′
Tables/Easels: One 9′ buffet table / one 5′ buffet table / three 6′ plastic tables / one card table / one 3′ merch table. Five 6′ floor easels and drawing boards
Kitchen: Complete working Pullman-style kitchen with 12 cup coffee brewer, 24 cup coffee percolator and 2 gallon cold beverage dispenser.
Art hanging system: Perimeter of main hall and two walls of classroom have an adjustable hanging system
for art of all sizes
Bathrooms: Two handicap accessible bathrooms, one with shower
Venue has heating and AC
Fishman 2 channel SA330x stick PA w/stand
2 Sure SM 58 microphones
2 Sennheiser E22 microphones w/on off switch
4 boom mic stands
Cord for computer/phone to PA
Boss vocal harmonizer pedal
Yorkville 3 channel keyboard amp
Fender Sidekick keyboard practice amp
Corr bass amp
Crate guitar practice amp
5 guitar stands
¾ size electric guitar
Peavey electric bass
Ergo upright electric bass
Steinway 5’ baby grand piano
Casio Privia 88-key weighted keyboard
Casio CTK 230 49-key keyboard
Sonor 5 piece drum set with hi hats, crash and ride cymbal
Latin Percussion congas
Miscellaneous percussion instruments
2018 Venue Event and Rental Contract Terms
The Studio will be presented tidy and clean for rentals, and is expected to be left at the end of the rental as it was found. Renters are to honor a “carry in, carry out” policy with respect to garbage and recycling; please do not leave any organic items behind when you leave the venue. Mylar balloons are not permitted. Chairs should be stacked and placed as they were prior to rental.
• Educational Rate/Non Profit Rate: $35 an hour for events lasting five hours or less.
• Event/Private Rate, Weekdays: $275 for a full day.
• Event/Private Rate, Weekends: $400 for a full day.
• Show Rate: 30/70 split (house/host) for ticketed, pre-sale events. The Studio will include your Show on the
monthly mass emailing of 1,800 and add your Show to the website calendar to promote in tandem with other
events as appropriate.
• Block Rate: For events running three consecutive days or more, the rate is $225 daily, and the renter may leave their equipment set up
for the duration of the blocked time
• Custom Rate: As agreed on per consent of both The Studio and Renter.
Deposits, Cleanup, Setup and Breakdown
• A Holding Deposit (30% of the rental fee) is due when this contract is signed and returned to The Studio (with exception to Show Rate rentals).
This Holding Deposit will not be refunded if the renter cancels within 21 days of the scheduled rental.
• A Refundable Damage Deposit of $200 against property damage is required for Event/Private Rate and Block Rate rentals. The deposit is due when this contract is signed and returned to The Studio. The Damage Deposit will be refunded at the conclusion of the event if there is no physical damage to the venue resulting from the renter’s activity.
• Optional Cleanup: All renters are offered a garbage removal and cleanup service for a fee of $100. (The premises, including kitchen and kitchen equipment, utensils and dispensers, must be left washed and/or clean and free of organic waste.)
• Setup and Breakdown is considered active rental time.
Equipment on Hand
The Studio will provide 100 movable seats (80 for the main floor, 20 for the balcony), three 6’ tables, 2 small merchandise tables and a 9’ buffet table, as well as provide a PA (for use with phones and devices), and a Steinway baby grand piano. There is an art hanging system around the periphery of the main hall and classroom. (The musical equipment, including drums, amplifiers, instruments, microphones and cords, is not to be used unless specific arrangements have been made prior to the rental. Please call for details.)